All care has been taken in the packaging and posting of your new product. Please be patient with delivery as we are only a small town and delivery takes a little longer than normal!
Ordering and PaymentsIf you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing and order, we will use this information to contact you.All orders are prepaid.When ordering, your credit card or PayPal account is charged when you place your order. We accept PayPal, Visa & MasterCard cards only. Please note that we do not store your credit card number on our servers. If the card payment is declined by your issuer for any reason, we cannot hold goods against your order – please therefore contact us urgently if you wish us to hold an order until your transaction is approved. We recommend that International purchasers contact their credit card issuer prior to making a purchase to ensure a smooth transaction.
Delivery within Australia
- We ship your goods via Registered post that is fully insured up to the value of your goods.
- It is difficult to calculate here the exact cost of shipping. The Opal Bin (ClassicOpals) is happy to cover some of the costs.
- All registered mail is traceable throughout the Australia post network and requires a signature upon delivery.
- Rough opal parcels may require different costs due to weight and bulk; we will inform you of the best options available at purchase time.
- Any purchases over $30,000.00 within Australia and overseas may require specific arrangements and can be tailored to suit both parties.
- Opals up to the value of $5000AUD please contact me to quote on postage.
- Opal over $5000AUD will be sent via International Express Courier and the Opal Bin will cover SOME of the postage, it will be fully traceable.
- International orders (delivered outside Australia) may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the product reaches your country. All such additional charges are payable by the customer. When ordering from Classic Opals you are considered the importer of the ordered product and you must comply with any laws and regulations of the country in which the goods are received. Contact your local customs office if you require further information.
- Please feel free to contact us for more information on postage and insurance.
- email - email@example.com
- Phone - +61 0439398680
- Insurance - We insure all goods against loss or damage whilst they are in transit. Once your order has been shipped, we guarantee delivery unless the address you have supplied is incorrect, illegible or incomplete, or if the recipient is away or has moved – in which case you will be liable for payment of the purchase price and shipping cost irrespective of whether the order arrives on time or not at all.In the event of a claim for lost or damaged goods, the purchaser must provide all reasonable assistance in order to satisfy Australia Post and/or our insurer that a claim is valid.